Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Jackson's Afghan

Picture courtesy of  www.bnd-photography.com
A couple months ago I made an afghan for my cousins' baby. He's finally here to see it, and in one of his newborn photography sessions, he showed it off. (Well, it showed him off.) I thought it was very cool to see something I made in a professional photograph. And my newest first-cousin-once-removed is pretty cool too.




The afghan is based on Lion Brand's free pattern for Marble Baby Throw. Instead of switching colors for stripes, I held three yarns together. For yarn and pattern information, check out my Ravelry project page here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I was excited to be able to use it in the photo shoot. Can't wait till his noggin is big enough for the beanie too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for submitting your comment! It will be added to the Barn as soon as the comment moderator checks her email. ;)