Sunday, January 08, 2012

Scarves

Scarves and stuffed animals for the Not-Nieces-Because-They're-Cousins. I was actually pretty amazed how well they matched since I bought the yarn and the animals separately. The scarves are made of Lily Sugar & Cream variegated yarns.
This is the One-Hour-Scarf, a pattern I found on Ravelry. I probably shouldn't have used such bulky yarn (I used Softee Chunky) because it uses three strands held together. Its really pretty, but it is definitely warm. Probably just a little too warm for the San Diego climate.
I call this the Seahawk Peacock Scarf. I made it for the 2011 Pay-It-Forward gift exchange. It's one of my favorite scarves because it's simple and fast, but looks gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment! It will be added to the Barn as soon as the comment moderator checks her email. ;)