Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Stumbling Blocks

Sometimes I go to crochet something and I'm just not into it. I've started quite a few projects and midway through I'm just...over them. A couple have taken hours of my time and they're currently just sitting in the barn (aka, the living room that is now my craft storage room) waiting for completion. Someday, I hope to finish these projects. Today is not that day.

Right now, I have five projects on my docket. They are for a Pay-It-Forward event. I am completely stumped as to what to make these people. They have seen what I am capable of and are therefore expecting something awesome. However, I'm sitting here thinking - What in the world can I make for 5 different people, who have 5 different personalities, that is completely awesome, but is easy, cheap, and quick?

So, that's what this post is about. I'm baffled. I'm stumped. I've hit a few stumbling blocks. And I'm wondering why in the world I signed up for this.

At some point, I will definitely post pictures of my un-finished wips (works in progress) so that you can be amazed. But for now, I'm sitting here thinking about how insanely hard it is to turn a crocheted sphere into a doll's head. Hair is annoying.

Also, going into the Ravelry.com pattern search and just going through countless patterns is not helping me narrow down my search.

I am frustrated.

-cr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comment! It will be added to the Barn as soon as the comment moderator checks her email. ;)